Life / Medicare Sales Agent
Mosaic Wealth Strategies Group, Ltd. is expanding its team in Albany, Columbia, Dutchess, Essex, Greene, Hamilton, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Schenectady, Ulster, Warren, & Washington Counties. We are looking for experienced individuals to join our Life Sales / Medicare Sales Team. At Mosaic Wealth Strategies Group, Ltd., we strive to create a one-on-one relationship built on open communication and compassion with our clients. We are currently looking to partner with dynamic, motivated independent agents or agencies that want to take their business to the next level selling Medicare plans.
Begin a rewarding career today with Mosaic Wealth Strategies Group, Ltd. We are dedicated to providing independent insurance agents with the right tools and support to grow their business and achieve the success they desire. Mosaic Wealth Strategies Group, Ltd. leverages experience, superior products and proven best practices of the insurance industry to cultivate a winning team environment. This opportunity gives individuals the freedom to work remotely and keep their own hours. Agents may be expected to attend in-office training from time-to-time.
- Consistently maintains high levels of integrity, while providing positive customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Motivated to learn new things
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Ability to handle client rejection / hesitation effectively
- Positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Associates or Bachelors Degree
- NYS Life, Accident & Health Insurance Licenses
- Possess valid Drivers License
- Experience with health and life insurance, long-term care and/or annuity products
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish (Helpful, not required)
Mosaic Wealth Strategies Group, Ltd. current Medicare contracts include:
- Universal American, Today's Options
- United Health Care
Life contracts and final expense contracts also available.
*** All Candidates must be licensed as an insurance agent for: Life, Accident & Health to be considered ***
Interested candidate must apply via email with a cover letter, resume and 3 references.